H1B Transfer - crossed more than 70 days in CA Service center (USCIS CA processing time is 60 days)

ggk125

I have filed my H1B transfer in the month of  Mar'2014 and RFE responded on Jun'24, 2014. The case has been processed and showing status as RFE response review,For the past 70 days the status is not changed and showing the same status.I dont know how much time it would take to complete my case.However I have raised an E Request with wrong entry on 2nd Sept 2014 for want of status of case.

Now I wanted to re submit my E request with correct details,But sytem throwing an alert message saying that there is an existing ticket created for the same request and suggesting me to wait for 30 days to create a new E- request.There is no point waiting for 30 days for inappropriate results.Can anybody help me how to delete the existing e request in USCIS portal to new one.

And also i want to know how  if it worth converting my case to premium or Just wait for the status to change? Any thoughts or experiences please share.

Regards

Krishna GG.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ggk125,

I am in a similar situation. I have crossed 77 days since my RFE response. Did you get any update on your case?

Thanks!

Hi,

Iam bit dispointing,I haven't recieved response from USCIS and h1b transfer case status is showing still in Review.

My RFE answer crossed more than 120 days for and crossing 240 days from the date of Acknowledgement reciept.

Iam being told that my employer cannot run payroll after 240 days.i will loose my status.Dont know what to do.

Dear forum experts

Can any body look into my case and help me how to handle.

1. My H1B transfer filed by new current employer and recieved acknowledgement reciept on 6th April 2014 (220 days back from now).
  2. i got RFE query and responded with answer on June 25th 2014.
  3. Mean while my previous employer revoked my H1B visa on 25th June 2014.
  4. My current status is showing still in REVIEW.and crossed more than 121 days from the date of RFE reciept by USCIS.
  5. My running short of time and reaching to 240 days from the date of petetion submission.
  6. Iam being told that my curent new employer can not continue and stop the payroll if i dont get Approval before 240 th day.

What should i do now,can i ask my employer to initiate premium processing? If i dont get approval what will happen.?

Please help.

Thanks

Krishna

Archived