221g received@ Jamaica Consulate:15th Sep,2014

ottawa_rocks

Just received email from my friend regarding his dreadful experience at Jamaican Consulate. I thought of sharing this for people who are thinking that visiting a particular consulate is going to get them a free visa stamp.

His profile: MS Cmp Sc from Arizona State Univ, second h1b stamp (1st he received from Canada). He was in EVC model.

Appointment Time: 7:15am

Questions asked:

1. Where do you work? XYZ

2. Who do you work for? ABC 

3. Why are you not going to India for your stamping? He responded saying important function to attend and Indian consulates are slow in processing. 

VO response: That's not true. Do you have any other intent?

His response: No Sir

4. Do you have your last 2 months paystub? Provided

5. VO: handed over the 221g white slip and said it will take more time for additional checks etc.

I am trying to calm him down but again guys, don't take stamping as an easy thing, go only if your employer is good and your credentials are strong to home country.

3. Why are you not going to India for your stamping? He responded saying important function to attend and Indian consulates are slow in processing. 

VO response: That's not true. Do you have any other intent?

His response: No Sir

Really??LMAO....

Next time, please post some real exp. BTW what happened to your H1?? Do you find any job in your home country or not?

ROFL!!!! This guy is back again with one more Cooked up Story. Some time back he posted that all his friends got rejected and finally his visa was rejected in Vancouver, now one more, he just received email from his friend. Seriously this Dude's got some good story telling skills.

Dude.. if all your stories are true, then you and your friends should be Really doing something wrong and that might be the reasons all of your visas got rejected.

This guy is making these stories with an intent and to take advantage.

This is what the reliable source has confirmed - there is someone in Ottawa, Canada who is providing accommodation, pickup from/to airport and to consulate. This must be the same guy trying to make up stories that other locations are getting rejected so that he can get more people to Ottawa and can make more money.

Dude...if you are making up these stories for the same reason or to take any advantage, I would suggest you to stop it right away. Don' think that nobody is watching you.

Archived