I94 is not updated.

kk331

Hi,

me(H1B) and my wife(H4) went for stamping to Ottawa and it was successful. 

Both us  had approval till  x years.  

While coming back to US, we had immigration check at Ottawa on Sept 15th.

When i look into the website to retrieve I-94 , my information is update to date.  like 

Admit until Date:   latest I 797 expiry date.

I-94 Number:   new number

Travel History:   ottawa

but my wife's one is still displaying old port of entry and expired I-94 date.   

Admit until Date: expired I-797 date.

I-94 Number:    old Number

Travel History:    USA.

We both travelled together and returned back together.   my information is updated but not my wife's information, Generally can that happen?

If in case its not updated in couple of days, whom do i need to contact. please advice.

Hi,
     me(H1B) and my wife(H4) went for stamping to Ottawa and it was successful. 
Both us  had approval till  x years.  

While coming back to US, we had immigration check at Ottawa on Sept 15th.

When i look into the website to retrieve I-94 , my information is update to date.  like 

Admit until Date:   latest I 797 expiry date.
I-94 Number:   new number
Travel History:   ottawa

but my wife's one is still displaying old port of entry and expired I-94 date.   

Admit until Date: expired I-797 date.
I-94 Number:    old Number
Travel History:    USA.

We both travelled together and returned back together.   my information is updated but not my wife's information, Generally can that happen?

If in case its not updated in couple of days, whom do i need to contact. please advice.

Contact local CBP office if nothing is updated within 2 weeks.

I tried to reach to chicago CBP office at 773-894-2900.   i tried option 1  and other options too, all are going to voice email.

when i look into my wife's passport, officer stamped till 2017 at port of entry, but in online, it shows old i-94 date.  

if i dont follow up now on this, in future are we going to have any problem with this? please advise.

If anyone has information about CBP contact information please share it with me.

Archived