Faster processing of GC with concurrent filing?

schaturv

Hi, 
On the USCIS website: 
http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-proc... 

in the last para it is written: 

"When adjudicating concurrent filings, the determination of eligibility for the immigrant visa petition is made first. If a visa number remains available for the immigrant classification and the Form I-485 is approvable (which in certain cases requires an interview) USCIS will generally consider the adjustment application at the same time. Separate decision notices will be sent for both forms." 

Does it mean that one can get a GC sooner if one goes for concurrent filing of I-140 [with premium processing] and I-485? 
Can one really bypass all the others who have their AOS applications pending for several months just by doing a concurrent filing and premium processing of I-140? 

Can anyone share their experience with concurrent filing of I-140 [with premium processing] and I-485? 

Thanks.

Hi, 

On the USCIS website: 

http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-proc... 

in the last para it is written: 

"When adjudicating concurrent filings, the determination of eligibility for the immigrant visa petition is made first. If a visa number remains available for the immigrant classification and the Form I-485 is approvable (which in certain cases requires an interview) USCIS will generally consider the adjustment application at the same time. Separate decision notices will be sent for both forms." 

Does it mean that one can get a GC sooner if one goes for concurrent filing of I-140 [with premium processing] and I-485? 

Can one really bypass all the others who have their AOS applications pending for several months just by doing a concurrent filing and premium processing of I-140? 

Can anyone share their experience with concurrent filing of I-140 [with premium processing] and I-485? 

Thanks.

485 is filed only when your PD is current?? Is your PD current now??

Archived