EB3 to EB2 Education Eligibility AACRAO Evaluation

Esteemed Attorney's / Learned Members

*******Kindly help me understand my EB2 Eligibility**********

Education Evaluation from AACRAO

The applicant completed Bcom at XXX university in 1996. This is comparable to 3 years on undergraduate study at regionally accredited college

The applicant also completed the examinations of ICAI (chartered Account)  and was awarded with Associate membership in 1999. This is comparable to a bachelors degree from accredited college or university 

The applicant then completed One year PGDM in Year 2012 which requires completion of a 3 year degree for admission.  in combination with Bcom. This is comparable to a bachelors degree from accreditied college or university

The applicant completed the two year MBA in Distance mode in Year 2013. In Combination with prior education this is comparable to a third bachelors degree from a accredited college or university

Questions
========

I understand that Bachelors / equivalent should be one degree but not combination of multiple degrees.

Since my CA is evaluated as Bachelors degree by AACRAO - can i be eligible for EB2

Please advise and provide your expert opinion

Thank you

For EB2 you should have master's degree or work exp equivalent to master's degree.

Dear Sir

Thank you for your response. I dont have Masters degree but my Education (chartered accountancy has been evaluated as bachelors by AACRAO) and i had 14 yrs of exp - will this suffice EB2 criteria.

Also i have B.Com which is an 3 year degree. which is an undergraduate program.

kindly advise?

Thank you

Archived