Multiple Approved Petition

ShriRadhey

Hi ,

I filled 2 h1 petition one from Employer A and one from Employer B.

Suppose I go for stamping on Employer A petition and It got denied.

Then  can use Employer B approved petition (after 2 months) and go for stamping again.

What are the chances of approval in second time visa stamping using employer B petition if Employer A stamping denied.

Hi ,

I filled 2 h1 petition one from Employer A and one from Employer B.

Suppose I go for stamping on Employer A petition and It got denied.

Then  can use Employer B approved petition (after 2 months) and go for stamping again.

What are the chances of approval in second time visa stamping using employer B petition if Employer A stamping denied.

Yes, you can. Visa approval depends on the reason why first one was rejected.

They will have all the information from the previous denial, and would likely scrutinize the case.

No real employer would file (and pay for) an H1 if the person doesn't have the intent to work there (as you obviously don't have, since employer B is your second choice.) So, there would likely be a suspicion that you paid for the H1, which is illegal.

chaces of approval depends on your documents if both jobs are genuine and you have all supporting documents does not matter any employer you choose it should get approved... but yes if it is something desi consulting and you habe paid for your h1b than there is chance you can get in trouble....

Archived