H4 study help

kunalsharma

Hi, my wife is in Irvine california on H1B visa. I will be with her on H4 visa next month. I wish to study there. please let me know if you know any consultant who can help me in deciding the college and course. I would like to convert my visa to F1 so that I can work along studying.

Also,please let me know your reviews for Business analyst and Advance project managemnt courses.

Thanks.

Hi, my wife is in Irvine california on H1B visa. I will be with her on H4 visa next month. I wish to study there. please let me know if you know any consultant who can help me in deciding the college and course. I would like to convert my visa to F1 so that I can work along studying.

Also,please let me know your reviews for Business analyst and Advance project managemnt courses.

Thanks.

No "consultant" can help you there.

You need to select a college for yourself based on what you wish to study.

Irvine is home to the University of California, Irvine, a well-known, and very good, public university.

There are also several California State universities in the vicinity, e.g., CalState Fullerton, CalState Long Beach.

And an F1 is for studying, NOT for working.

Thanks.

F1 is for students, she cannot work and study on F1.

Archived