EB5 advise

lambeth

My mom aged 56 will be applying for EB5. My grandmother, aged 77, is healthy but dependent on my mother. My grandmother has 10 year multiple entry visa to the US. Will she be allowed to spend 6 months every consecutive year in the US on her visitor visa, while accompanying my mom?

Does my mom have any age limit before which is preferable to apply for EB5? 

For EB5 investment, please advise if any of the following won't count:

- flipping real estate homes for resale. Employing 10 construction workers for the remodelling. The work may not be every working day, such as 1 house [ 10 employees] every 6 months or so, for varying work periods.

-franchise such as Starbucks, employing 10, but in high-employment zone such as Los Angeles, CA?

Thanks in advance.

My mom aged 56 will be applying for EB5. My grandmother, aged 77, is healthy but dependent on my mother. My grandmother has 10 year multiple entry visa to the US. Will she be allowed to spend 6 months every consecutive year in the US on her visitor visa, while accompanying my mom?

Does my mom have any age limit before which is preferable to apply for EB5? 

For EB5 investment, please advise if any of the following won't count:

- flipping real estate homes for resale. Employing 10 construction workers for the remodelling. The work may not be every working day, such as 1 house [ 10 employees] every 6 months or so, for varying work periods.

-franchise such as Starbucks, employing 10, but in high-employment zone such as Los Angeles, CA?

Thanks in advance.

Talk to a good immigration attorney.

Archived