H1 Resource left his wife in India

idea

Hi Experts,

I have a cousing, who's husband had come to US on H1B, leaving her and their child in India. My cousing recently learned that he is in US, and he stopped supporter her and her child. Being in India, she doesn't know of what to do and how to legally move further on this. Can anyone suggest what her next steps can be? Can this be reported to Dept of labor.

Hi Experts,

I have a cousing, who's husband had come to US on H1B, leaving her and their child in India. My cousing recently learned that he is in US, and he stopped supporter her and her child. Being in India, she doesn't know of what to do and how to legally move further on this. Can anyone suggest what her next steps can be? Can this be reported to Dept of labor.

Dept. of Labor has nothing to do with this. Ask your cousin to contact a good attorney in India.

Hi Experts,

DOL got nothing to do.

She has to file a case in India and when he tries to enter at POE , the immigration authorities will arrest him( if needed).

Archived