How long it takes to get copy of H1B petition

Hi Jairichi,

I checked with my Attorney yesterday but looks like they are yet to receive the Original petition from USCIS itself. I checked few more blog/question, looks like for PP, it is always slow to receive the petition. Can you please help me how much max time it should take and after that we can raise an alarm. Its already been more than 25 days till my Petition has got approved.

Anything else can be done to expedite the process. My attorney has received the copy of I797 in mail on the same day it got approved.

Requesting you to guide me in this regard.

Hi Jairichi,

I checked with my Attorney yesterday but looks like they are yet to receive the Original petition from USCIS itself. I checked few more blog/question, looks like for PP, it is always slow to receive the petition. Can you please help me how much max time it should take and after that we can raise an alarm. Its already been more than 25 days till my Petition has got approved.

Anything else can be done to expedite the process. My attorney has received the copy of I797 in mail on the same day it got approved.

Requesting you to guide me in this regard.

There is no set time. Let attorney guide you as s/he is the one who can contact USCIS.

Archived