i-94 returned, but flight canceled. New carrier next day (unexpired I-94)

rajusaforum

Hello friends,

While departing US, I got a boarding pass after returning my i94. But the flight was canceled due to mechanical issue after I was boarded. We were sent home and asked to come next day. The airline booked my ticket in another carrier since their flight was not ready to fly. So i flew to my country through new carrier. Here my question is, I did return my I-94 to my old carrier, not to the new carrier. Should I be worried for this or should I take any action? Will I have any problem in POE next time? FYI - My i94 never expired when I actually departed US through new carrier. I'm in h1b visa.

Thanks in advance.

Hello friends,

While departing US, I got a boarding pass after returning my i94. But the flight was canceled due to mechanical issue after I was boarded. We were sent home and asked to come next day. The airline booked my ticket in another carrier since their flight was not ready to fly. So i flew to my country through new carrier. Here my question is, I did return my I-94 to my old carrier, not to the new carrier. Should I be worried for this or should I take any action? Will I have any problem in POE next time? FYI - My i94 never expired when I actually departed US through new carrier. I'm in h1b visa.

Thanks in advance.

No more surrender of I94s at airport. Everything is online.

Archived