Intent to revoke h1b

davidr

I got My H1b 7th year extension for 3 years  based on  approved  I140 in Sep,2011. My project complied immediately and joined client B ( with new LCA).  On Nov,2011 USCIS conducted a site visit and found that i am not working at that location.

Last week I received a intent to revoke notice form USCIS for which my attorney is working on this to provide the requested documents.

My  H1B is expiring in 3 months.

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to apply immediately for h1b renewal or transfer to new employer at this stage ? Client is willing to provide necessary documents.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

David.

• 1 month later...

Attorney responded with necessary documents on July 1st. While waiting for the outcome, I have applied for the H1B extension with the same employer under premium processing(since my current h1b expiring in October) on July 15th and it was approved yesterday for 3 years(valid from October 2014 – October 2017).

Still do I need to leave USA if the H!B is revoked. Will the new approved VISA is still valid?

Greatly appreciate your response

• 7 months later...

I think my case is cleared.

This is what  i found in USICS website.
Case Was Not Revoked or Cancelled By USCIS
On March 24, 2015, we stopped the revocation or cancellation of your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number XXX. We will mail you a decision notice. Please follow the instructions in your notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

Archived