H1b RFE Response Review

info4tek

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filed Sep. 22n 2011 finally got an answer today. Sad thing is I got an RFE. It is a application for a new H1B and its my first time. Does anybody know if it is normal to get a RFE on a first time application, I am little bit concerned now, if receiving a RFe already means that the case is closer to get denied than approved.

Thank You

Hi Everyone -

Below are my case details,

Center: VSC

Processing: H1B Premium ( From L1B to H1B)

Receipt Received: Nov 9th, 2011

RFE Date : Nov 22nd, 2011

My employer told they responded to the RFE on 20th Jan 2012 . But there is no change in status in USCIS website , its still showing 'RFE' from Nov 22 ,2010 (not even updated as 'Response Review') . I heard that Premium processing cases will be updated by USCIS very quickly . But my case is pending almost 2 weeks now , Is this normal - Can someone please help me on this.

Also Is there any way to confirm that my employer responded to the RFE on Jan 20th . Becuase my RFE reponse deadline is Feb 17th.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Kumar

H1 Ext Applied Date: Sept 14th 2011

Convert to Premium on: 9th Jan 2012

USCIS updated on : 17th Jan 2012 (Showing Recieved on 17th

USCIS Updated to : Acceptance on 19th Jan 2012

RFE : updated on 24th Jan 2012.

Almost two weeks after status updated to RFE. Still didn't receive the RFE copy.

What are the possible options i have. Can I contact USCIS

Generally how long it will take to receive RFE copy

Thanks

PR

Hi, Could some one who got an REF and responded to it, tell me whether we get a RFE receipt from USCIS.

Thanks

Hi, Could some one who got an REF and responded to it, tell me whether we get a RFE receipt from USCIS.

Thanks

Could some one please respond to my question. It does not matter which service center it is.

H1 B Transfer in Premium in Vermont Center

Applied:17 Nov 2011

RFE : 30 Nov 2011

RFE Response : 3 Feb 2012

Fexdex delivery date : 6 Feb 2012

Currnet Status :Request for Evidence Not Changed

Documents recieved date as per website :7 Feb 2012

Status changed to RFE Response Review : 10 Feb 2012

Waiting for update....

New H1B regular processing @VSC

Receipt Date: July 07, 2011

RFE Date: Nov 04, 2011 (Employment verification)

RFE Response Review Date: Jan 30, 2012

Approval Date: Feb 06, 2012

I didn't do premium processing. Not sure why it got approved in 1 week. Best of luck to all who are waiting.

Harish, Could you please tell me whether you received any kind of acknowledgement (receipt or an email ) from USCIS after your employers have responded to the RFE.

Thanks

Here are my H1 transfer deatils.

Filing Date: 12-Dec-2011

Category: Premium Processing

RFE: 19-Dec-2011

RFE Response: 15-Feb-2012

Case Status on USCIS: RFE Response Review (as on 16-Feb-2012)

I see the following at the case status page on USCIS

You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response.

I'm under the impression that since my case was filed under premium processing, I'll get the decision/update after the RFE response with in 15 business days. Isn't my assumption correct?

When they say "within 60 days", is it generic i.e. irrespective of premium processing or not?

I appreciate your help.

H1b receipt date:sep 29 2011

H1b extension: 2nd time

Rfe: Feb 17 2012

Model:e-v-c

Inspite of client letter/vendor letter submission,RFE is abt employee-employer relationship " whether the client is aware that Iam not employee of vendor,whether the my company manager directly supervises me.

Not sure of wht documents to submit,did anyone get similar rfe.

When I applied for the first extension also I got RFE,but they approved only for 1 year,is this the reason why again I got rfe inspite of being with the same client for 2 yearrs.

H1B Ext after 6 years regular processing @VSC

Receipt Date: July 26, 2011

RFE Date: Jan 19, 2012

RFE Response Review Date: Jan 26, 2012

Approval Date: Feb 27, 2012

Exactly after 7 months of waiting got an e-mail saying your case has been approved.Goodluck to all those people who are still waiting.

Archived