info4tek

H1b RFE Response Review

180 posts in this topic

I got Rfe and responsed on june 8th 2011 and on june 9th they updated RFE response Review in uscis website.My Case is premium so how long does it take to get decision from USCIS.

Share this post


Link to post

my RFE is client letter,vendor letter,employer-employee relationship.all paystubs,timesheets,id card

Share this post


Link to post

Hi info4tek,

What is your model? Is it E-V-C or E-C or direct hire? I too got an rfe on employee employer relationship and mine is EVC model.

Share this post


Link to post

Receipt Received: Jan 12th, 2011

RFE: March 22nd, 2011

Processing: Regular

Center: California

Replied for RFE on: May 5th, 2011

Status on USCIS: "RFE Response review.

My OPT EXT is getting expired on July 2nd, 2011. I have updated my case to Premium on yesterday and i hav only 17 days left before my status get expired. I'm so scared now as i will not be falling under CAP-GAP. Is it a good idea to apply a new H1B for this year with start date as OCT 1st, 2011 so that i can be eligible for CAP-GAP or can i wait for the Decision on existing one? Please suggest me as i don't have much time to decide on?

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post

Receipt Date: 26-MAY-2011

RFE Date : 08-jun-2011

Status update: 09-jun-2011.

No updates till today.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

I got Rfe and responsed on june 9th they updated RFE response Review in uscis website.My Case is premium so how long does it take to get decision from USCIS.

Share this post


Link to post

I have an update from USCIS (alerting over phone) almost 30 minutes back saying "Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was received on June 16, 2011. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

But on USCIS website, status has changed back to "Initial Review" from "RFE review". I thought it will directly go to "decision" once USCIS made the decision. Is anyone experienced similar situation? By making the status to "Initial review", are they going to restart entire process from scratch? I'm so much worried now as my OPT EXT is going to expire on July 2nd and I should get the Approval by then in order to maintain my status.

Please suggest me if it is possible and is a good option to file a new petition under this fiscal year's quota with OCT 1st as a effective start date so that i can be eligible for CAP-GAP. If not, are there any alternatives/options? Your response/suggestions are too precious as i don't have much time to take a decision. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

I got an RFE and responded to it on June 6th.. Case Status on USCIS website changed on June 7th to RFE Response Review. No update until now. Yesterday when my company attorney called USCIS they told me that the case was assigned to an officer and the officer is on leave so they would be reassigning the case. My client is ready to wait only until Tuesday, I am so afraid. My case is also in PP at the California Center.

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats H1 Help.

In my case things are going worse for some reason. I have upgraded my case to premium on 06/15/2011 and my status got updated from "RFE Review" to "Initial Review" yesterday (06/16/2011 - 10PM MST). But on today at 11AM, USCIS again demoted my case to "Acceptence". Any idea why they have restarted the process from scratch. Do you think this will further delay my case?

Share this post


Link to post
Originally posted by sriyara:

Do you think this will further delay my case?

---> Don't worry too much. The online thing is not very reliable. If you applied PP, you will have an asnwer within 15 days.

Share this post


Link to post

I replied to the RFE on June 4th, On June 7th I saw the status change on USCIS website to RFE Response Review. Today is 21st, 15th day still I haven't received any response.This is so frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post

Finally got a bad news guys from USCIS... My H1B petition has been denied on 06/30/2011 exactly 14 days after i upgraded to Premium. Not sure now i can still be on CAP-GAP for following reasons.

1. My 17 month STEM OPT is about to expire on July 2nd, 2011.

2. I applied for H1B on Jan 14th 2011 which falls under general quota as Master quota was already filled by that time.

3. I got new CAP-GAP I-20 from DSO almost 5 days back but my H1B petition was denied on yesterday.

4. Applied new H1B petition thru different employer and it reached USCIS on today afternoon (FedEx confirmed this with delivery signature).

5. My original 17 month OPT is valid till July 2nd and my CAP-GAP starts from there, am i eligible to work with New H1B which reached USCIS on today (July 1st) or i will be in 60 days grace period until the decision is made.

I'm really worried now about my status. Please advise me if i can work or will be on grace period. Appreciate your help in advance.

Share this post


Link to post

sriyara,

Would you please tell us the denial reason? what did they say?

Originally posted by sriyara:

Finally got a bad news guys from USCIS... My H1B petition has been denied on 06/30/2011 exactly 14 days after i upgraded to Premium. Not sure now i can still be on CAP-GAP for following reasons.

1. My 17 month STEM OPT is about to expire on July 2nd, 2011.

2. I applied for H1B on Jan 14th 2011 which falls under general quota as Master quota was already filled by that time.

3. I got new CAP-GAP I-20 from DSO almost 5 days back but my H1B petition was denied on yesterday.

4. Applied new H1B petition thru different employer and it reached USCIS on today afternoon (FedEx confirmed this with delivery signature).

5. My original 17 month OPT is valid till July 2nd and my CAP-GAP starts from there, am i eligible to work with New H1B which reached USCIS on today (July 1st) or i will be in 60 days grace period until the decision is made.

I'm really worried now about my status. Please advise me if i can work or will be on grace period. Appreciate your help in advance.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all,

Applied H1 transfer - March 2011

RFE issued by USCIS- April 2011

RFE Response review - May 16, 2011

My H1B visa is on RFE Response review since may 16, 2011. I want to invite my parents to US soon. My husband is on Valid H1B visa.

Is it safe to invite my parents on my Husband's H1b doucments? Or should I wait until I hear about my H1b fom USCIS? Please advise, Would appreciate any kind of input.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Applied : 4/11/2011

Receipt Date : 4/15/2011

RFE : 6/11/2011

RFE Response Review : 6/28/2011

Approved : 7/28/2011

Employment : Full Time Direct Hire

Now will only hurdle will be stamping .

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now