H1B transfer from Non-profit to Non-profit employer

anuj2014

I am on H1B from a NON-profit employer from last few years.

I am seeking new employment and have the following questions. I would appreciate your feed back.

1) I believe that I can apply for new H1B any time of the year as it is CAP-exempt.

Yes or No?

2) How much would be the processing fee for my  H1B application filed under a NON-profit company?

3) Does premium processing cost the same for NON-profit company as same as a profit company?

4) Where should I send my application/ petetion for NON-profit H1B? My new employer is working on it, but I am just curious.

Thank you.

I am on H1B from a NON-profit employer from last few years.

I am seeking new employment and have the following questions. I would appreciate your feed back.

1) I believe that I can apply for new H1B any time of the year as it is CAP-exempt.

Yes or No?

2) How much would be the processing fee for my  H1B application filed under a NON-profit company?

3) Does premium processing cost the same for NON-profit company as same as a profit company?

4) Where should I send my application/ petetion for NON-profit H1B? My new employer is working on it, but I am just curious.

Thank you.

1. Only if you move to a non-profit employer.

2. That is not your concern as it is employer's responsibility.

3. Yes.

4. There is nothing to be curious about. Employer's attorney would send it to USCIS service center that has jurisdiction over the state your employer is.

#4 - YOU do not do anything about a petition. You should not be paying the filing fee.

If you have not gone through the quota, you are not cap exempt for a for-profit company. Not all not-for-profits are exempt from the quota.

Your questions concern me. You do not appear to understand the requirements of the H1B program.

Archived