B2 visa

phani43

Hi Eveyone ,

Currently I am in London applied for H1B for this year I am still waiting for results in a mean while i want to visit USA for 2 weeks of family purpose so can I have a chance to apply B2 

or I am not allowed because I am already under processing of H1B

kindly let me know please 

Regards

PK

Having been sponsored for an H1B does not prevent you from seeking other visas; you may certainly apply. It is unclear whether you are a UK resident.  If not, see the embassy website to see if you may apply there or must apply from your normal country of residence.

Hi Eveyone ,

Currently I am in London applied for H1B for this year I am still waiting for results in a mean while i want to visit USA for 2 weeks of family purpose so can I have a chance to apply B2 

or I am not allowed because I am already under processing of H1B

kindly let me know please 

Regards

PK

Yes, you can.

Having been sponsored for an H1B does not prevent you from seeking other visas; you may certainly apply. It is unclear whether you are a UK resident.  If not, see the embassy website to see if you may apply there or must apply from your normal country of residence.

Thank you for the response I am Having Indian passport , So applying as a normal Non immigrant so can I apply or not ?? 

Archived