AC21 Job Letter

shounakm

Hello All,

Maybe something similar was already posted but I just wanted to mention specifics of my case to get a general feedback.

I am planning to switch jobs ( second time on AC21 ) soon. The first AC21 on 08/2012 was filed with a same job title and almost the same duties as my labor.

My labor details are:

Title: Systems Analyst    Min Edu/Exp: Bachelors / 2 yrs in MIS, CS or related field

In the position of Systems Analyst, will be responsible for implementation of SAP R/3 and interaction with business analysts to evaluate the business needs of the client. He will write functional and technical specifications based on requirements. Will develop and unit test source code and perform data migration between SAP R/3 and legacy systems. He will be responsible for usage and setting of 4Sight Plus tool and programming in ABAP/4 to develop enhancement to SAP R/3 Sales and Distribution, Financial Accounting, and Human Resources modules. Will set up process management functions, configure R/3 system based on client’s business processes, provide communication with offshore team, and review business cycle templates on periodic basis to meet requirements.

The position in the new company is Senior SAP ABAP Developer and they can only provide a letter as below:

Job Position                 Design, develop and deploy technical components of the Business Transformation (SAP) Solutions.  Analyze and design the technical solution with an understanding of the business, functional, process and customer requirements. Utilize establish development methodologies (strategies, positions, patterns, development standards, integration, documentation, and testing) to manage the product development lifecycle.  Troubleshoot complex incidents related to development and provide guidance to junior ABAP developers.

Minimum Requirements:

Education:       Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field

Experience:     5 years experience in job offered or related position

Let me know if there will be an issue regarding the minimum experience ( 5 vs. 2 ) or there is anything particular that stands out as an issue.

Thanks in Advance for your feedback

Shounak

Archived