Canada Visitor Visa & H1b Stamping in toronoto questions

abckokham

Hi,

I'm planning to goto canada for stamping with my infant. I'm in process of applying canada visitor visa. I've couple of questions to all of you. Could any one of you please answer my questions. I really appreciate your help.

I'm traveling alone with my infant.

1. I live in columbus should i goto Toronto or Vancouver. I'm in this dynama because success rate in Vancouver is high. Mine is E-C model.

2. In visitor visa application i've specified as i'm going to canada for visa stamping. Is it ok to mention like this.

3. Do i need to attach DS-160 form with Canada visitor visa application form.

4. Is it ok if i can mention the consulate information in Canada visitor visa application form.

5. what kind of questions can i expect at port of entry if i say i'm going for visa stamping.
6. where can i get the "Bank Draft in convertible currency" this doc i need to submit for visitor visa.

Thanks in Advance

I received my Canada visa a week ago and scheduled for stamping May 22 Ottawa.

1. I live in columbus should i goto Toronto or Vancouver. I'm in this dynama because success rate in Vancouver is high. Mine is E-C model. - does not matter which consulate you go. if you have proper documentation and your case history is clear, nothing to worry .

2. In visitor visa application i've specified as i'm going to canada for visa stamping. Is it ok to mention like this. -  YES it's absolutely fine

3. Do i need to attach DS-160 form with Canada visitor visa application form. -  DS 160 is not needed. you may need to attach Interview confirmation letter 

4. Is it ok if i can mention the consulate information in Canada visitor visa application form. -  YES that is fine.

5. what kind of questions can i expect at port of entry if i say i'm going for visa stamping. -  why visiting canada would be the 1st question.
6. where can i get the "Bank Draft in convertible currency" this doc i need to submit for visitor visa. -  you can attach USA bank statemets. bank draft in convertible currency is not needed.

I applied online and it took 4 weeks to process including the passport with canada visa stamp.

1 -  applied online and it took around 18 working days to process and approved my application.

2 -  received email to submit passport. submitted passport visa USPS (same day) and again it took 8 working days to get the stamped passport back.

I live in Delaware so I applied to Canada Consulate @New York.

Archived