H1 B Processing Center

JNJOE

Hi,

My H1b petition is been filed for the FY2015 cap. This is for a new employer and My joining location (Job location/Base Location) is Chicago IL.

As this is a consulting job, The LCA location (approved by DOL) is Charlotte NC.

Now, As per Premium processing (Non Master) H1b, which center my petition should go?

Is it California as my job location state IL comes under California Processing Center as per USCIS website

OR

Is it Vermont, as my LCA Location state NC comes under Vermont processing Center as per USCIS website

Thanks,

JNJOE

Hi,

My H1b petition is been filed for the FY2015 cap. This is for a new employer and My joining location (Job location/Base Location) is Chicago IL.

As this is a consulting job, The LCA location (approved by DOL) is Charlotte NC.

Now, As per Premium processing (Non Master) H1b, which center my petition should go?

Is it California as my job location state IL comes under California Processing Center as per USCIS website

OR

Is it Vermont, as my LCA Location state NC comes under Vermont processing Center as per USCIS website

Thanks,

JNJOE

Your employer's attorney knows about that. Just stop worrying and let him/her do their work.

Hi  Jairichi,

Thanks for the comment.  I was trying to understand the process.

In simple words, Which location determines the H1b's processing center... Is it the LCA location or is it the Job base location.. (if they are different)

Thanks,

JNJOE

Hi  Jairichi,

Thanks for the comment.  I was trying to understand the process.

In simple words, Which location determines the H1b's processing center... Is it the LCA location or is it the Job base location.. (if they are different)

Thanks,

JNJOE

Your LCA location as that is the place where you have agreed to perform your work. 

Archived