Perm from 1st employer

venuprasad

HI,

My PERM filed from employer A on Jan 2013 received the audit on JUL 2013 and approved and Apr 2014.

but the issue is, when i received the audit last July 2013 and after the employer A response to  the audit , i transferred my H1 to company B thinking company A perm will not approve (i am mistaken). So Company B filed PERM in feb 2014.

Now what are my options .Do i need transfer back my H1 to company A (if they don`t agree for future 140) or stay with my Company B losing the jan 2013 date.

Please advice

HI,

My PERM filed from employer A on Jan 2013 received the audit on JUL 2013 and approved and Apr 2014.

but the issue is, when i received the audit last July 2013 and after the employer A response to  the audit , i transferred my H1 to company B thinking company A perm will not approve (i am mistaken). So Company B filed PERM in feb 2014.

Now what are my options .Do i need transfer back my H1 to company A (if they don`t agree for future 140) or stay with my Company B losing the jan 2013 date.

Please advice

You can retain PD. But, you will not get H1B extensions unless your PERM or I-140 with employer B is pending for more than a year or I-140 is approved.

Archived