Nagarjuna University Official Transcripts

Hi, my wife is on H4 and planning to enroll in a master's program. She recently took her GRE and TOEFL. While applying for universities, they are asking for official transcripts and also credential evaluation. I know how to get the evaluation done, but don't know how to get the official transcripts from ANU.

Did any one here applied for transcripts from Nagarjuna university?? I tried to get some info from their website, but I got nothing.

Hi, my wife is on H4 and planning to enroll in a master's program. She recently took her GRE and TOEFL. While applying for universities, they are asking for official transcripts and also credential evaluation. I know how to get the evaluation done, but don't know how to get the official transcripts from ANU.

Did any one here applied for transcripts from Nagarjuna university?? I tried to get some info from their website, but I got nothing.

In every university you need to contact the registrar office and request for transcripts in sealed envelope.

And why would I care??

Then why do you comment ?

BTW,  Osmania is a State Public University.  Its alumni include , among others, current CEO of Adobe systems Shantanu Narayen.   Which university you passed from .... must be an extremely  shady one (like your employer) since you do not even know how to google.

• 3 years later...

Archived