I-94 validity when extension starts on a future date

USVisaStamp

My current H1 visa and stamp are valid until April 30th, 2014. My employer got an extention for 3 years but the start date is May 1st, 2014. I wish to travel in March and would be returning to the US in the last week. However, I'm not planning to go for any visa stamping with the extension in India.What would my validaity issued on the I-94 at the POE be? Is it going to be April 30th, 2014 or April 30th, 2017? Please help me as I'm totally confused about my situation. There's not much help relating to my issue on the internet.

My current H1 visa and stamp are valid until April 30th, 2014. My employer got an extention for 3 years but the start date is May 1st, 2014. I wish to travel in March and would be returning to the US in the last week. However, I'm not planning to go for any visa stamping with the extension in India.What would my validaity issued on the I-94 at the POE be? Is it going to be April 30th, 2014 or April 30th, 2017? Please help me as I'm totally confused about my situation. There's not much help relating to my issue on the internet.

April 2017. Show both I797s at POE.

Archived