Travelling to India while H1b visa stamping date is pending in Kingston Jamaica

MGdas

Hi all,

I am in on confusion if someone can help me on this urgently!!!

I have taken h1b visa stamping appointment date in Kingston Jamaica but recently some medical emergency developed in my family and I am planning to go India from US(current location)  while my stamping date in Kingston is pending.

So, 

is it advisable to go India and from India only come attend h1b visa interview in Kingston Jamaica on currently scheduled date?

or 

should i just cancel the current kingston appointment and go india and take the new appointment in India only???

Please provide me any kind of help on this. 

is it advisable to go India and from India only come attend h1b visa interview in Kingston Jamaica on currently scheduled date?

or 

should i just cancel the current kingston appointment and go india and take the new appointment in India only???

It doesn't matter where you attend the visa interview, but since you are going to your home country it is advised to attend visa interview in India.

Hi all,

I am in on confusion if someone can help me on this urgently!!!

I have taken h1b visa stamping appointment date in Kingston Jamaica but recently some medical emergency developed in my family and I am planning to go India from US(current location)  while my stamping date in Kingston is pending.

So, 

or 

Please provide me any kind of help on this. 

If your H1B visa is unexpired then you can go to India and after your return to US get your visa stamped in Jamaica. You can also get your visa stamped in India.

Archived