I am in on confusion if someone can help me on this urgently!!!
I have taken h1b visa stamping appointment date in Kingston Jamaica but recently some medical emergency developed in my family and I am planning to go India from US(current location) while my stamping date in Kingston is pending.
is it advisable to go India and from India only come attend h1b visa interview in Kingston Jamaica on currently scheduled date?
should i just cancel the current kingston appointment and go india and take the new appointment in India only???
Please provide me any kind of help on this.