H4 Drop-box or interview waiver program Query

SridharPvr

Hi,

I got H1B VISA from employer ABC in Oct 2010.Even my family got their H4 during that time.

My VISA was expired in Sep 2013.Before expiry,I changed my employer to XYZ and applied for extension.My petetion got approved with employer XYZ till Oct 2014.

My family went to India before their ViSA expires.Now I am planning to apply for their H4 VISA extension with my new employer XYZ approved Petetion.

I wanted to know,whether their H4 extension is eligible for Drop box or Interview Waiver Program.

All the eligible criteria points are satisfying except few below.I need some addition information about these.Kindly advise.

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”. 

--> All our(mine and my family) VISAs states that "Annotated".Does it mean that we are eligible?

If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. 

Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify,but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for Child below 14 years: 

--> My Petetioners is changed to XYZ.This point is only for Principle applicant VISA extension or for dependents also ?

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM CHECKLIST

Eligibility Criteria:

My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”. 

--> All our(mine and my family) VISAs states that "Annotated".Does it mean that we are eligible?

If I am applying for an H or L (individual) visa, my prior visa in the same classification with the same petitioner is still valid or expired within the last 12 months. 

Note: Blanket L1 visa applicants do not qualify,but Blanket L2 spouses are eligible. 

--> My Petetioners is changed to XYZ.This point is only for Principle applicant VISA extension or for dependents also ?

Kindly also let me know what exactly the difference between DROP-BOX and INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I got H1B VISA from employer ABC in Oct 2010.Even my family got their H4 during that time.

My VISA was expired in Sep 2013.Before expiry,I changed my employer to XYZ and applied for extension.My petetion got approved with employer XYZ till Oct 2014.

My family went to India before their ViSA expires.Now I am planning to apply for their H4 VISA extension with my new employer XYZ approved Petetion.

I wanted to know,whether their H4 extension is eligible for Drop box or Interview Waiver Program.

All the eligible criteria points are satisfying except few below.I need some addition information about these.Kindly advise.

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM "DROP-BOX" CHECKLIST

Eligibility Criteria for Child below 14 years: 

INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM CHECKLIST

Eligibility Criteria:

Kindly also let me know what exactly the difference between DROP-BOX and INTERVIEW WAIVER PROGRAM ?

Thanks in advance.

They need to apply for a H4 visa with finger printing and interview.

Archived