LCA Approval -- Any approvals after Shutdown

aru27

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my employer says that LCA system is extremely slow and they couldn't apply for my LCA yet...it's been 12 days now shutdown got over....

can anybody tell me if LCA can be applied 24*7 or it can be applied only in weekdays between US business hours?

yes the site is too slow some times in past few days...

my LCA was applied @24th Sept and got approval on 29th Oct.....

So I guess you have good chance to get it in next 2-3 days.

see LCA online URL, that can answer your other query about LCA being 24*7 or otherwise..

http://www.lca.doleta.gov/eta_start.cfm?actiontype=home&CFID=4719754&CFTOKEN=83105891

my employer lawyers have not been able to file LCA yet after shutdown as they say that the system has been very slow...now today I saw that the LCA website is completely down again through November 8th and Nov 11th is a federal holiday..

This is really concerning me, majority of your LCA's are atleast getting filed and not sure why my lawyers say they are unable to file.. 

@ hicopicobm.. i am in the same boat as u are in where I can see other's LCA's getting filed but our LCA's are not even getting filed. 

Can LCA's be filed 24*7 or via another process such as Fedex rather than depending on the iCert system?

Archived