Can multiple Labor(PERM) applications filed by different companies simultaneously

sun81

Thanks a lot for the quick response Attorney.

Please let me know if there are any known problems with this based on your experience.

Have you heard of any queries/audits because of this reason.

What exactly are you trying to do? File another PERM thru a Desi consulting compnay? You know right they have to pay for it?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am in similar situation and may have to go for filing with two different companies at the same time. I am working with company A right now on H1 and the PERM is pending with BALCA since May'13. H1 is valid till Oct'14 (7th year of H1). If I do not withdraw appeal from BALCA and have another company do my PERM in Dec'13, hoping this gets approved by June'14. Then in June'14 I file I-140 in premium from company B and hoping that this gets approved in 2 weeks. I can withdraw appeal from BALCA at this point by company A. Then in order to extend my H1 beyond Oct'14, can I stay in company A and file H1 extension based on I-140 approval from company B? OR I must switch to company B to extend my H1?

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi hello_gc2000,

Were you able to get any responses from anyone outside to your above question..

I am trying to find out if we can continue in Company 'A'(provided company A's PERM is not approved) and company 'B''s I-140 gets approved and get 3-year H1 extension from company A without joining company B who has applied for labor/I-140.

Please let me know...

If anyone else can help us in this situation, it would be great...

Thanks in advance..

• 5 months later...

Does signing the ETA-9089 form(after PERM is approved) for applying I-140 cause any issues if I don't join the company?

Can the employer do any thing?

This is a future employment situation and currently, I am not working for this company.

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Archived