I-129 : 60 days after RFE response review - no update

sairam150

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review

On May 9, 2013, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location

Till now no case update -)

• 2 weeks later...

Sairam150,

Any update on your RFE response review? What was the reason for RFE?

My status changed to RFE Response review on the 4th of June 2013 and since then no update. {VERMONT SERVICE CENTER} A friend of mine (same company) went into this status on the 17th of May 2013 and since then no update. He created a ticket (Service request) with USCIS Customer Service center, with no success. They say it is still pending. We both got RFE due to the same reason: Verify EMPLOYER NAME and ADDRESS. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks!

Hey waitingforresponse,

I have no update whatsoever. By doing some research, it is clear that RFEs are very unpredictable. Some cases in a particular year, might take less than a week and some other year might take 4-5 months. All we want to do is keep patience (Extremely difficult and frustrating) and wait for a decision on any RFE. There is definitely a trend over the years. Once a decision is made on any RFE for that year, you can then expect other RFEs to be processed in 2-3 week's time. Hopefully the RFE lot for this year opens soon and we guys get a decision. Lets try and keep this forum alive and keep each other updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Premium processing is the way to go!

Hey waitingforresponse,

I have no update whatsoever. By doing some research, it is clear that RFEs are very unpredictable. Some cases in a particular year, might take less than a week and some other year might take 4-5 months. All we want to do is keep patience (Extremely difficult and frustrating) and wait for a decision on any RFE. There is definitely a trend over the years. Once a decision is made on any RFE for that year, you can then expect other RFEs to be processed in 2-3 week's time. Hopefully the RFE lot for this year opens soon and we guys get a decision. Lets try and keep this forum alive and keep each other updated.

Am on the Same Situation Still RFE Response Review.... Lets Hope for the Best guys

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

I am also in the same situation like my status has been changed to "Request for Evidence Response Review" on 4th June 2013. Till date there is no update.

I am wondering because no one has discussed about 240 days stay, my visa expired on 13th Apr 2013 and my 240 days gets over on Dec 8th. I need to move out of the country if there is no update until the last day. (I hope I will get response before that, but one of my friend have received response after he moved out of the country).

Any thoughts or idea on 240 days? or how you guys have planned for it?

Guys,

I am also in the same situation like my status has been changed to "Request for Evidence Response Review" on 4th June 2013. Till date there is no update.

I am wondering because no one has discussed about 240 days stay, my visa expired on 13th Apr 2013 and my 240 days gets over on Dec 8th. I need to move out of the country if there is no update until the last day. (I hope I will get response before that, but one of my friend have received response after he moved out of the country).

Any thoughts or idea on 240 days? or how you guys have planned for it?

Hey please let me know if its still showing rferesponse review in the website or status changed.

• 2 weeks later...

If there is an H1B pending beyond regular processing times, one may wish to consider switching the case to Premium Processing. If one's case is pending in Premium Processing beyond the 15 days, one may wish to take steps to try and find out what is happening; in some instances there may be a security check pending and considerably delays may necessitate something like a Writ of Mandamus being filed if USCIS does not respond to other avenues.

Vermont service Center seems to be very slow and Yes 41K are Petition pending and Other applications , but its 14K which is avaiting for RFE response after Petition has been approved, So it should be this count which we have to look at. 

I heard it should take on an average 1month, Hope for the Best.

Kindly throw your views.

regards,
Sandeep.K

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I think my experience will help you guys.

I received RFE on May 28 and Status changed to RFE Response review on July 22 . 

I got my petition approved on Oct 28.

When my status was in RFE response review stage I used to check the website with random numbers and noted that there were cases where it took more that 4 months and in some cases it took 2 months.

I hope you all the best and gets approved.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Same case for me ...

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Request for Evidence Response Review

On August 1, 2013, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location.

My lawyer contacted USCIS in october and got the below reply..

"Our records show that your Form I-129 is currently pending adjudication. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a completion date for your Form I-129. We apologize for the delay."

No update since...

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived