Successful Stamping - Toronto

bshekhaw

Regarding the process (End to end) there are several helpful forums already, so i will just post the other details

Status - Both of us (My wife and I) are on H1b, we both had appointment at 8 AM (Booked separately) but they took us as family (our 3 year old daughter was also with us).

Both of us are on EC model

1) What is your company name
2) WHat do you do there
3) Do you have end client
4) Where they are located
5) Since when you are working for them
6) What did you leave your last client
7) What is your education
8) In which stream it was in
9) Can i see your W2/Salary Slips/Tax Returns/Client letter 

and then golden words - "Visa is approved", he also asked three questions to my wife about client and education. That's It. Waiting for passports now.

Hi bshekhaw

Congrats!! I had interview on June 17th @Toronto during interview PIMS not updated V.O asked some general questions,did not ask single document and gave me instruction sheet how to collect PP after 5 days I receive an email from them to provide Client letter, W2s, Tax-returns etc and sent on the Same day next day they called my client.After contacting client and submitting documents my Last Updated status has changed to June 25th does it mean my Visa got approved? but it says Admin Processing

hi bshekhaw

Can you please tell me what about your PIMS did anyone write on your Ds160 about it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I have still not received passports (June 26)

Status on the tracking website states - Issued

My personal experience states that if you have all the documents then there is no issue in toronto, people are just scared for no reason.

I stayed in downtown - Delta Chelsea hotel, its 10 mins by Taxi to consulate

They did write something about PIMS on my DS160 but i am not sure what it was. But before appointment i did send an email for pims verification. You will not get a reply but they will update pims

Here is the email id  P I M S @ s t a t e . g o v

I have still not received passports (June 26)

Status on the tracking website states - Issued

My personal experience states that if you have all the documents then there is no issue in toronto, people are just scared for no reason.

I stayed in downtown - Delta Chelsea hotel, its 10 mins by Taxi to consulate

They did write something about PIMS on my DS160 but i am not sure what it was. But before appointment i did send an email for pims verification. You will not get a reply but they will update pims

Here is the email id  P I M S @ s t a t e . g o v

Did you get your passport? if yes when did you receive it

Archived