Got stuck in Ottawa with 221g

OTTAWA0617

Hi Guyz

I have attended the interview on June 17th morning. I got the 221g white by taking employer ,vendor , client letters along with passport and i-797.. They did n't even contact any body or there is no update till now after one week. Is there any one know how the scenario will be and how long will it take to resolve or to get any update???

Thanksss

I am in the same boat, I had my interview on same day June 17th@ Toronto, I was not given any 221g later they send an email for some documents and i have submitted those and also contacted my client over phone.waiting...waiting for approval.

Does anyone suggest how long it is going to take in Toronto?

Hi Guyz

I have attended the interview on June 17th morning. I got the 221g white by taking employer ,vendor , client letters along with passport and i-797.. They did n't even contact any body or there is no update till now after one week. Is there any one know how the scenario will be and how long will it take to resolve or to get any update???

Thanksss

Hi what is the status shows in status check I mean Creation date and status updated date

Archived