H1B Approved @ Ottawa June 17th

krishna.M

Hi friends,

First of all thank you so much for the posts in murthy forum..they were really helpful for me.

I have an interview at Ottawa on  June 17th at 9:30 AM

I reached at 9:10 , verified appointment and security check done by 9:20.

At the entrance after security check, A lady requested for DS-160 confirmation, I-797 ,passport and photo copies. She verified the photo in DS-160 confirmation and the photo which I gave to her. She returned photos back since the photo I upload matches their requirements and requested to go to counter 7.

At Counter 7 - white lady verified my DS-160 ,I-797 , passport , and gave me a token . She told me to wait for a  call from  counter 6 for finger prints. 

At Counter 6 -- white male calling the tokens ( not in order don't be panic) . At last after 50 mins he called me to get my finger prints done and waiting to hear a call from counter 3 or counter 4 where interviews were going on for the day.

Even at the  Interview counters they are not following the token orders.

Finally I heard a call from counter 4 and the  questionnaire follows with smiles after checking something in their system ( not sure what they checked).

VO: Hello how are you doing today?

Me: doing great, thanks and how about you?

VO: excellent. so Whats your employer XXX actually do  after looking in I 797 approval form.

Me: Its a software development and IT consulting Company.

VO: Consulting Company?

Me: Yes. It is both software development and IT Consulting Company.

VO: So you work at client location?

Me: Yes I do . I work at client XXXX in YYYY Place ZZZZ state.

VO: When you start working with your Employer?

Me: I started in my opt and continuing in H1B.. its been almost 3 years .

VO: What you do in day in ?

Me: I work from 9 am - 5 pm at client location as a XAXAXA developer. I started to elaborate my roles.

VO: As a ?

Me: Yes, I am XAXAXA developer at my client location and it is a one of the duty of system analyst in my company.( LCA filed as a system analyst).

Finally I heard a amazing phrase... Good to GO  !!!! and you can  collect  your passport  in 3-5 business days .

All the best guys.

Archived