H1B 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

luckysan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My case status:

H1B premium processing

Receipt Date:16th Sep 2013

Acceptance: 17th Sep 2013

Intial Review: 20th Sep 2013 (Clock stopped)

Did not receive anything by email/fax/post. 1st October my employer called up USICS and came to know its RFE and requested a fax. Till date no RFE letter by post has been received. However RFE has been responded, and current status is:

Initial Review: October 4th 2013 (clock restarted) ..

Waiting for decision :)

Guys,

Don't worry about clock stopped. It was stopped for me as well when I checked late in the evening on Friday. But on Monday by 11AM I noticed a status change to "Decision" with an approval. As told by others in this forum, this is temporary, if your documentation is correct then you don't have to worry, you will be granted your visa. There are 2 possibilities when the clock is stopped, either the next stage will be decision or RFE. I wish you the best friends ...

Cheers !!

My case status: Approved!!

H1B premium processing

Receipt Date:16th Sep 2013

Acceptance: 17th Sep 2013

Intial Review: 20th Sep 2013 (Clock stopped)

RFE sent on 3rd OCT.

Initial Review: October 4th 2013 (clock restarted) ..

Approved : 11 Oct 2013.

Best of luck to everyone!!

I am in the same case.. today my PP was stopped and my case moved from Acceptance to Initial review. I called USCIS customer care (Options  1 1 1 1) , as per the IVR , my I797 has been sent but I am not sure if it is I797E (RFE) or approval notice. Mean while I had my case with email alerts and I am sure that I did not receive any email saying that my case is sent to RFE and then to Initial review again.. Fingers crossed.. 

Keep u all posted once I get more information. 

cheers!

Hope this helps...

H1B transfer premium processing

Receipt Date: Aug 04th 2013

Intial Review: Aug 05th 2013

RFE - Aug 15th (Clock stopped)

RFE sent on 10th Oct

Initial Review: October 11th 2013 (clock restarted) ..

Clocked stopped at 11:15am oct 15th,

Approved : 12.30pm 15th Oct 2013.

All the best !!!

Here you go. I am the most latest sample I guess. Below is my history so far in my H1B transfer.

October 4 2013 - Petition sent to USCIS

October 8 2013 - Petition received by USCIS

October 10 2013 - Received Receipt Number

October 15 2013 - Got a mail from USCIS at 2:45 PM with the below update:

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On October 15, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.  A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case.  This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you.  Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I totally panicked when I saw this update. Later on going through this forum I got a hope that this might be a glitch in the update. I am hoping to see an approval notice mailed to my attorney tomorrow.

Fingers X-ed :-)

I am in the same case.. today my PP was stopped and my case moved from Acceptance to Initial review. I called USCIS customer care (Options  1 1 1 1) , as per the IVR , my I797 has been sent but I am not sure if it is I797E (RFE) or approval notice. Mean while I had my case with email alerts and I am sure that I did not receive any email saying that my case is sent to RFE and then to Initial review again.. Fingers crossed.. 

Keep u all posted once I get more information. 

cheers!

I have same situation October 16 today Got a mail from USCIS  the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. IVR says I797 has been sent. what is that? You got approved?

Here you go. I am the most latest sample I guess. Below is my history so far in my H1B transfer.

October 4 2013 - Petition sent to USCIS

October 8 2013 - Petition received by USCIS

October 10 2013 - Received Receipt Number

October 15 2013 - Got a mail from USCIS at 2:45 PM with the below update:

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On October 15, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.  A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case.  This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you.  Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I totally panicked when I saw this update. Later on going through this forum I got a hope that this might be a glitch in the update. I am hoping to see an approval notice mailed to my attorney tomorrow.

Fingers X-ed :-)

Here it comes: I got the status updated to APPROVED on October 16 2013 10:00 AM :) 

My input is that, when they say CLOCK STOPPED it may be for two reasons A) they have APPROVED it and they need not work on it anymore and hence stopping the clock. B) they need some details from the applicant(the employer or attorney) until when they cannot proceed on the case and hence stopping the clock.

If all the documents are correct and your attorney did a good job in sending the petition then always tick A as reason. Do not panic.

Best of luck to everyone !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

My H1 application for Change of Employer was receipted on August 26th, 2014 on premium processing. It's been 9 days now and the case status still shows Acceptance. I am not sure whether the clock has stopped as no such message is shown in the Case Status.

Kindly advise how would I know if the Clock has stopped and is this a usual scenario that even after 9 days the case is yet to be processed, even in premium processing.

Archived