H1B 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

luckysan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had filed for h1b transfer under premium on Jun 5 .

No Rctp generated till Jul 10.. we had to call them and ask USCIS ..

Acceptance on Jul 10

Intial Review on July 12 11am

H1B 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129 on July 12 1pm

On Jul 11, I was not able to open my case at all. I had some error saying to check my rcpt number.

wonder whatzz going on..

Raj.

My case:

H1 cap exempt premium processing

1st RFE -on May 16th 2013 -Submitted the documents The Status changed to

Initial Review with Clock Started on May 31st 2013

Current Status

Initial Review

On June 6, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case.

No update so far from the employer whether it is a RFE or Approval. There has not been any notice received so far. Can that happen? What can be done next.

When I call the Customer care, the message is A notice of I797 form is sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case.

Hi All,

I'm in the same boat.. Received RFE ,my attorney responded to RFE. On July 15th premium processing clock started, on July 22nd (11.00am ) got a notification that premium processing clock stopped. No update from yesterday morning. Not sure what it means? Checked with my employer , they said they haven't received any update.Keeping Fingers crossed

Hi,

Did you got any update on your status?

Hi All,

I'm in the same boat.. Received RFE ,my attorney responded to RFE. On July 15th premium processing clock started, on July 22nd (11.00am ) got a notification that premium processing clock stopped. No update from yesterday morning. Not sure what it means? Checked with my employer , they said they haven't received any update.Keeping Fingers crossed

Hi Guys,

After responding to RFE, finally my petition got approved. And i just have one question in the approval notice, which says "Consulate" as "Hyderabad" in I797B. So i was just wondering that is it compulsory i have to attend the VISA interview in HYD itself or i can choose other location consulates like Chennai etc. If yes, what are the cons of going for other consulates rather than the one mentioned in the approval notice.

Thanks in Advance.

My Case:

Acceptance: 26th July 2013

Intial Review: 29th July 2013

Acceptance: 30th July 2013 (do know why it chnaged back to initial review)

Intial Review: 1st Aug 2013 till 6 PM (Message:15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129 )

Decision: 1st Aug 2013 Approved  at 7 PM

Need some help and information.

I filed my H1B transfer on 05/17 and nothing happened till 2 months period. I bumped it up on 07/24 to premium processing. However till today it is stuck at "Acceptance" with the following information.

On July 25, 2013, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice.

I talked to my employer to find out what email they have sent. He mentioned that he did not get any email. He is reluctant to contact lawyer and I am forcing him to do so. Till now no luck.

Hi, 
I have the same situation. H-1B transfer filed on 25th July, received receipt on 27th July. 
Website status changed to below: 
On August 5, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. 

Still waiting for the status to be changed. 
Called the customer care, received the following automated update. 
On August 5, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NON-IMMIGRANT WORKER. On August 5,2013,I-797 notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case.

Only differebnce on website status and customer care automated response is that: Website says- A 'notice' was sent. Where as the phone response says 'I-797' notice was sent. 

Googled a little, I-797 can be anything - Approval, or RFE... 

Any light on this?

I have the same situation .My case got converted to premium on june 4 2013

Today around 10 AM the status is as shown below , the case status is showing as "Initial Review"

"On June 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case."

When i called the uscis automated service the it was saying I797 Notice of Action has been mailed.But  it can be any of these

I797 ,I797A,I797B,I797C,I797E , How could i know the exact status ?Does they specify I797E for RFE ?

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=87f15565d1be3310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Mine is similar situation, but the status is not changed, neither the employer/attorney received any info(even this 3rd day). Automated customer care says- I-797 sent. Don't know what kind of I-797. 

Hello

Below is my Case Detail while upgraded to Premium

Extension Initially Filed on 06/10/2013 under Regular Processing

Upgraded to Premium Processing: 08/01/2013 ...Initially it was in "Initial Review" and then moved back to "Acceptance" and now its been almost 9-10 days and I have not yet heard back from them.

Do you know how much time they are taking nowadays to process Premium Processing?

How much time does it take the approval notice to reach my employer's address after the decision is made?

Please advice.

Thanks

Today status changed from Acceptance to Intial Review at 10:00 AM

till now Initial review

On August 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

When the staus changed happens normally.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear friends,

Today morning i recieved the same email from USCIS where i had registered for my case updates.

Within an hour, got another email from USCIS stating a decision has been reached in my case.

The mail also read that my petition has been approved.

I think, it either moves to approval/denied status if you get this message. Its a weird pattern  that you cannot actually predict, as in most earlier cases i went through the forum, i saw that they posted it was first approved and later changed to clock stopped or something...

In my case, the clock stopped without a decision was made earlier in the day and later around noon got to know that my case was approved so its random.. but i think in case of premium processing it still holds good that the decision is reached on the positive note within 15 calendar days.

God bless all.. best of luck !!

regards
Raghav

Archived