H1B 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

luckysan

Hi,

I am little worried about the final decision of my H1B petition. It was applied under premium processing. Below are the details..

Receipt Date: - May-13-2013.

Acceptance: - May-14-2013.

On May 17, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

I saw many posts under this category in this forum saying the status changed to Approved within couple of hours (3-4 hours). But in my case the status hasn't changed so far.

I would like to know is anybody / have gone through the same situation & what is the probability of getting approved.

Thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'm in the same situation....

Case - H1b Extension PP

Receipt Date: - May-14-2013.

Acceptance: - May-15-2013.

On May 17, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

I have seen a few posts in trackit, Murthy forum and other forums under the same category saying the status changed to Approved within couple of hours (3-4 hours). I have seen some cases where the approval status change took 3-4 days. My case in the same stop clock situation for the past 3 days still no update about any RFE/Approval. I spoke to my employer and they confirmed me that they did not receive anything till now.

I would like to know if anyone have gone through the same situation.....

Thanks....

Here is the update for my case:-

Receipt Date: - May-17-2013.

Acceptance:- May-18-2013

Initial Review:- May-23-2013 09:00 am (15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.)

With in Hour status changed to approved.

even my status changed today..its for h1b transfer.

On May 29, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

need to see whether it will change to arppoval/RFE/denial

Its a RFE guys wait for it. it actually goes from initial review to RFE and then comes back to initial review with clock stop meseg. this happenes withing 30 minutes.

The problem is they ask same thing that is already attached in the application showing they just throw RFE to buy time on 15 Day Premium process.

The sad part is after 1 month of replying to the RFE their clock is still stuck when they threw RFE..they just don wana work on the file ..!! kameene saale!!

I saw the same status at 6:46 edt yesterday but it changed to approved at 8:30. in the meanwhile I called USCIS with the receipt number and the automated response gave me the added info that an I797 form was mailed(the info about I797 was not shown on the website). that coupled with the fact that my status never went to RFE gave me assurance that it was approved before I saw the actual message. so here's my suggestion

-Set up automated email and SMS alerts which will yell you if your case ever went into RFE(sometimes it may change to RFE for a brief period before changing to.clock stopped...so you'll not know about RFE if you don't have automated alerts.

-As soon as you see clock stopped call USCIS and press 1 four times, enter receipt number, confirm and then hear about I797.

this should help alleviate some of the anxiety around this ambiguous status

best of luck!

Hi

I went through similar situation.

H1B tranafer application(premium) sent on :May 24

Acceptance: May 29

On June 4 the clock stopped on my premium processing.I was really worried about the status not knowing what exactly it means(RFE or Approval) .The status changed in the morning and by evening( after 6 hours) I got a call from my new employer saying that they have received approval notice.It was funny to see that the status did not change on the website for the next 1 hr.

The wait was not easy at all.

I saw the same status at 6:46 edt yesterday but it changed to approved at 8:30. in the meanwhile I called USCIS with the receipt number and the automated response gave me the added info that an I797 form was mailed(the info about I797 was not shown on the website). that coupled with the fact that my status never went to RFE gave me assurance that it was approved before I saw the actual message. so here's my suggestion

-Set up automated email and SMS alerts which will yell you if your case ever went into RFE(sometimes it may change to RFE for a brief period before changing to.clock stopped...so you'll not know about RFE if you don't have automated alerts.

-As soon as you see clock stopped call USCIS and press 1 four times, enter receipt number, confirm and then hear about I797.

this should help alleviate some of the anxiety around this ambiguous status

best of luck!

I have the same situation .My case got converted to premium on june 4 2013

Today around 10 AM the status is as shown below , the case status is showing as "Initial Review"

"On June 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case."

When i called the uscis automated service the it was saying I797 Notice of Action has been mailed.But  it can be any of these

I797 ,I797A,I797B,I797C,I797E , How could i know the exact status ?Does they specify I797E for RFE ?

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=87f15565d1be3310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

My case:

Acceptance: 06/20/2013 3PM

PP Clock Stopped/ Initial Review: 06/21/2013 11AM

Strange in a way because, the status changed from Acceptance to Initial Review in a matter of few 'business' hrs.. 

Now it being Friday and there has been no update as yet, looks like its gonna be a very long wait. Fingers crossed.

Good luck you all. Hope you all get an approval. Sooner the better.

I have the same situation .My case got converted to premium on june 4 2013

Today around 10 AM the status is as shown below , the case status is showing as "Initial Review"

"On June 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case."

When i called the uscis automated service the it was saying I797 Notice of Action has been mailed.But  it can be any of these

I797 ,I797A,I797B,I797C,I797E , How could i know the exact status ?Does they specify I797E for RFE ?

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=87f15565d1be3310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Did you get the Approval? I got the same message, when I called uscis customer care, it says I - 797 is sent

Can anybody explain, over the phone my it says I-797 is mailed, does it mean it can be any of these or specifically I-797.

I797 ,I797A,I797B,I797C,I797E because is I-797 is notice of approval but others are different. I am wondering if it is having an alphabet attached to do they mention that in trhe message over phone. just curious and tensed a bit because I got 1 RFE already and I do not want one more.

Guys, Got an RFE. Basically about Employee - Employer relationship. It is E - V - V - C Model. Have letters from everyone in the chain including Client. But, it was not enough as yet. Asking for any SOW or MSA or anything of that sort. Fingers crossed.

Please advise if anyone has come across a case as this.

My best to you guys!

If this is your ext, then find another job without layers in between and file for transfer.

I am also in the same boat.

1st March 2013:Applied H1

15th March 2013: Converted in to premium
Got RFE: 1s April 2013

25th April 2013: RFE Response: 

Due to the cheque issues, mine was not converted as Premium. USCIS Accepted and agree to payback money.
25th May 2013.: Changed to Acceptance: 

26th June 2013: 

15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

Any one suggest what will happen now. I am in desparate situation.

Hi,

I've got the same status online as well since yesterday in the morning. I know it did not go into RFE in the middle because I am signed in for email alerts. When I called up their customer service line, it says that I-797 has been mailed. My clock started after I had replied to an RFE. So I doubt if there will be another one. But could any of the guys who received RFE after having gotten this status let the rest of us know what automated message it was that you received when you called up?

Thanks,

Sunil

Hi:

I am in same situation. This is what I see on website for my case status: "15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER"

Mine is a transfer and full time.

I called the customer service number and it says my I797 has been sent. I am not sure what kind of I-797!

Can anyone share result of similar experience? Thanks!

Archived