What is current PERM processing time as of Jan-07-2013

kamy

Does any one gets labor PERM approvel in Jan-2013 or in Dec-2013. Just wanted to know what is the current processsing time going on. My Labor is applied in Nov-2012.Please let me know anybody has luck. Recently i-cert portal is not updating so checking in our forum.

Thanks

The only place that provides official estimates of the PERM labor certification application processing timeframes is the Department of Labor (DoL) iCERT portal. Information posted on a forum should not be relied upon, as each application is considered unique, and one person's processing timeframe is not indicative of another person's processing timeframe.

• 2 months later...

DOL is slow and unpredicted in processing labor. For example, currently they are processing November'12 labor, and 28th approvals have surfaced whereas labor prior to 15th haven't. So much FIFO in this system too!

Regarding audit cases, they have started June'12 whereas May'12 still pending. I have no clue how they process. This could be the reason the status cannot be updated online.

• 2 months later...

Archived