Visa Bulletin For December 2012

Shurap1

Hi I'm watching these updates closely. I recently got my PD(Feb'05) ported to EB2 from EB3 and saw the pending count till Jan '06 are 575. As per the average monthly allocation, which is 250, mine should become current in Dec'12. But there is no movement in the EB2 PD(Sept'04) since Oct'12. Can some one help me, where I'm missing here?

Another thing is,

Do I need to stick with the current employer (with whom I got my porting) for atleast 6 months after the porting date or I can switch to another? I'm still on H1B, I never used my EAD since 2007, got my EAD using EB3.

greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

Hi I'm watching these updates closely. I recently got my PD(Feb'05) ported to EB2 from EB3 and saw the pending count till Jan '06 are 575. As per the average monthly allocation, which is 250, mine should become current in Dec'12. But there is no movement in the EB2 PD since Oct'12. Can some one help me, where I'm missing here?

Another thing is,

Do I need to stick with the current employer (with whom I got my porting) for atleast 6 months after the porting date or I can switch to another? I'm still on H1B, I never used my EAD since 2007, I got my EAD using EB3.

greatly appreciated for you help. Thanks.

Hi I'm watching these updates closely. I recently got my PD(Feb'05) ported to EB2 from EB3 and saw the pending count till Jan '06 are 575. As per the average monthly allocation, which is 250, mine should become current in Dec'12. But there is no movement in the EB2 PD since Oct'12. Can some one help me, where I'm missing here?

Another thing is,

Do I need to stick with the current employer (with whom I got my porting) for atleast 6 months after the porting date or I can switch to another? I'm still on H1B, I never used my EAD since 2007, I got my EAD using EB3.

greatly appreciated for you help. Thanks.

Archived