Procedure/documents required to take an axis bank visa fee in India?

Sumanmanu

Hi,

Could some one let me know what all the documents or information needed to take visa fee in axis bank.

Yesterday when I click on visa fee receipt a new window opened with some information. In that info I see that "CGI Reference number" and "VISA Tier level" and it has mentioned that we need to take above 2 unique numbers to axis bank to get an visa fee receipt number after paying money.

Do any have come over this kind of information?

Thanks

Hi,

Vasu12, thanks a lot for update about axis bank visa fee payment procedure. If you do not mind can you share your email ID, so I can get more information about new visa process. It will helpful..

mmuser, We need to have DS160 number and then we need to have our personal information and HIb petitioner information(I797 info).. Then we get an visa fee option..

H1forumuser, No more HDFC...Its axis bank fee slip

Hi,

Vasu12, thanks a lot for update about axis bank visa fee payment procedure. If you do not mind can you share your email ID, so I can get more information about new visa process. It will helpful..

mmuser, We need to have DS160 number and then we need to have our personal information and HIb petitioner information(I797 info).. Then we get an visa fee option..

H1forumuser, No more HDFC...Its axis bank fee slip

Hi Sumanmanu,

My Email ID is vasu.bodla@gmail.com

Archived