Photo

Procedure/documents required to take an axis bank visa fee in India?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sumanmanu

Sumanmanu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi,

Could some one let me know what all the documents or information needed to take visa fee in axis bank.

Yesterday when I click on visa fee receipt a new window opened with some information. In that info I see that "CGI Reference number" and "VISA Tier level" and it has mentioned that we need to take above 2 unique numbers to axis bank to get an visa fee receipt number after paying money.

Do any have come over this kind of information?

Thanks

#2 vasu12

vasu12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

One of my friend in India paid the Visa Fee for my application in AXIS BANK. They basically need the form that comes when you click on visa fee receipt with CGI Reference number" and "VISA Tier level" details. You should take that print out otherwise they cannot accept your payment.

#3 mmuser

mmuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

Hi Sumanmanu,

Could you please share what all you did prior to clicking on visa fee receipt link for you to see the new window .Do we need to fill DS 160 form before we can get the visa fee receipt.

Thanks

#4 h1forumuser

h1forumuser

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

hi

what is this new procedure, could you please share what you went through. I know that we need to take HDFC receipt to pay visa fee.

I need to book an appointment in FEB2013.

if possible let me know.

Thanks..

#5 sr2012

sr2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

Hello Sumanmanu,

How did you get the CGI Reference number?.I'm getting visual source safe error message.

#6 Sumanmanu

Sumanmanu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Hi,

Vasu12, thanks a lot for update about axis bank visa fee payment procedure. If you do not mind can you share your email ID, so I can get more information about new visa process. It will helpful..

mmuser, We need to have DS160 number and then we need to have our personal information and HIb petitioner information(I797 info).. Then we get an visa fee option..

H1forumuser, No more HDFC...Its axis bank fee slip

#7 vasu12

vasu12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hi,

Vasu12, thanks a lot for update about axis bank visa fee payment procedure. If you do not mind can you share your email ID, so I can get more information about new visa process. It will helpful..

mmuser, We need to have DS160 number and then we need to have our personal information and HIb petitioner information(I797 info).. Then we get an visa fee option..

H1forumuser, No more HDFC...Its axis bank fee slip

Hi Sumanmanu,

My Email ID is vasu.bodla@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users