H1B Stamped but no Project

soryy let me more clear, so you attened VISA interview in OCT and your VISA approved in June5 2012?

I think your employer has to take care of that ammenment. Yes. for sure you can take interviews from India.

My 2 coins, I thinks trying from USA is better and fast. I beleve you are a consulatant, I think you can some contract easily in 1-2 months.

soryy let me more clear, so you attened VISA interview in OCT and your VISA approved in June5 2012?

I think your employer has to take care of that ammenment. Yes. for sure you can take interviews from India.

My 2 coins, I thinks trying from USA is better and fast. I beleve you are a consulatant, I think you can some contract easily in 1-2 months.

Yes it took that long. I have a question to you . Now that my h1b is stamped I want to wait in india for a months time. Can i do that? Or will it be an issue at the port of entry?
  • 4 weeks later...

You should play it smart and come over to work for your employer. Report and take it from there. Do not rock the boat initially and you will have options. If asked at the POE tell them you will be working for the employer. It would be even more prudent to discuss potential blowback with a Lawyer. There are some risks involved if you follow this advise.

Archived