Photo

Parents visitors visa got 221(g) at hyderabad..plzzz help!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dmbhny_24

dmbhny_24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Hello everyone!!

Im doing my masters frm cal state univ...and will be taking my grad walk this June 2012...my parents took visa on 22nd may but it ended with different situation. They got 221 (g) with a statement that "application requires additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made."

The visa officers point was that at my time of interview I mentioned my dads business as construction and now my dad is showing different business now and he was like are these documents fake. I didn't mention my dads business as construction because i strongly remember this and in my CA statement also I was having my dads income tax number filed under dads original business and why would I lie?

My dad clearly told " the documents are original and I'm doing this business from past 28 years and my daughter dint mention like this at all"

Then the VO told" shall we enquiry all the documents?"
Dad replied " Yes, U can."

Dad was confident because all the documents were originally finally he said visa is approved also but don't know what turned out wrong again they gave 221 (g) white slip.

They told they will call back after the enquiry and they gave a case number too. I tried checking it on hyderabad consulate website but the case number is coming to be wrong.Also they took my dads CA statement, Bank statement and my university invitation letter also.

What should I do now? Plz suggest me I'm all helpless.

#2 dmbhny_24

dmbhny_24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Please reply me...

#3 livliv

livliv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:45 AM

First of all, it is their application. The DS160 (even if filled by you) is their application. So, it is they mentioned not you mentioned.
Their Verbal answers and documents should match what they stated in their DS160 form.

#4 dmbhny_24

dmbhny_24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hi,

I didnt mention anythng about my dad's business in DS 160 i remb and also at my visa time i mentioned my dad's profession the same as original. I submitted all original documents only and I have my CA statement too in which my dad's business is mentioned with his Income Tax number . So there is no point that I told a lie during my visa interview.

Now there case is pending under 221(g). But i fear that they wil reject coz they were just stick to one statement " your daughter lied at her visa interview about your occupation".

#5 dmbhny_24

dmbhny_24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:20 PM

Hi everyone,

My parents got visa for ten years after 221g enquiry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users