h1b stamping : ottawa , canada

raj08247

Hi ,

I went to H1 visa stamp on May 2nd 2012 in ottawa,canada.

Visa officer asked me to provide all the employment letters, vendor letters,w2, paystubs, client letters , LCA.

I had provided all of them , but I don't have client letter and i gave the mail which i got from the client manager , then he said we need to further review your case and gave 221g white slip and said will send you a email about the update . But till now i didn't hear anything from them nor the client does received any mail.

Does anyone has came across the same issue .Please let me know.

And also is it ok , if we can contact the Embassy for the case update .

Please suggest ...

Hi Raj,

I am in the same boat, I Am working for a financial client, won't be getting client letter, but my manager is OK to give me a Email. What do you suggest me raj ? is it ok to go with that ..i will be going on june 7 ...please give me you advice on this.

Could you please share me your interview experience, that will help people like us ,

Thanks

Srini

Srini,

As far as I know people who has client letter also got 221g for further review . I know financial clients will not entertain client letter but if a review needs to be done then client should be in a position to reply for the questioner.

My interview exp is in the first quote itself.

Thanks,

Raj

Archived