Did not receive Confirmation email after submitting DS 160

sai_375

Hi All,

I submitted my DS 160 form for Visa stamping at Vancouver. The form got submitted and I am able to see the confirmation message. However, I am not able get the confirmation email. I even tried the "Email Confirmation" option that is available in the Confirmation page. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sai.

Better Try submitting again if you are in doubt. There are options on first page to retrieve the old application, If you know the DS-160 confirmation ID. Once you retrieve the DS-160 either by old confirmation id or the .dat file saved on your PC, New application is almost prefilled except the last page where you select "NO" checkboxes.

Hi,

I already booked the appointment with the above confirmation number. Can I still go ahead and resubmit a new DS160? I provided this confirmation number in my appointment page.

I booked some time ago. The latest dates available might some where in the mid of march.

Thanks,

Sai.

HI Sai_375,

You can re submit the DS-160 any number of times you want but make sure you update your appointment with the new DS_160 confirmation number.

but try to limit it to lower number like 2 or 3 times.....and better not to change before 10 days to your interview...

I have also submitted DS-160 second time and then updated the appointment and i have my stamping done without any issues....

Thanks

Hi All,

I submitted my DS 160 form for Visa stamping at Vancouver. The form got submitted and I am able to see the confirmation message. However, I am not able get the confirmation email. I even tried the "Email Confirmation" option that is available in the Confirmation page. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sai.

I Did my DS- 160 on sunday. and check the option of emailing confirmation page. Today I got that pge in PDF in email. Looks like process is slow.

HI f1toh1bvisa,

here you may go through the steps...

Fill out DS 160:

1) Go to

2) Select any Consulate in Canada and start filling the DS 160 Application (If you pick a different consulate later, you will need to fill out a new DS 160 form from this website)

3) Complete the first page, and Save your Application,.(This can be completed before your Visa date)

4) Note the Application ID, which is Displayed on the top. - This is required to book a Visa Slot initially.

Fee Payment $150:

1) Go to

2) Click Log in on the Top, and answer NO to the Question that pops out.

3) Create an Account with all your details

4) Log in to your Account after creating the User Credentials.

5) Pay the Fee using Credit Card.

Book an Appointment:

1) Log in to your account on

2) Enter the DS 160 Appointment ID, to continue and choose the dates.

3) Select a Consulate and search for the dates.

4) If you confirm the appointment in a different consulate, you will need to enter a new DS 160, specific to that consulate and update the Application ID on your account from the same log in.

5) Book an appointment with some Application ID as the required Dates are tough to get, and change the ID later as per the consulate.

Archived