Jump to content


EAD I-765 Question 11

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ro2080



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

I am filling out the EAD form I-765 for my AOS. I came to the US on F1 and after graduation worked on OPT for a few months.
On Question 11 of the I765, it asks if I have ever applied for employment authorization? Because I worked on OPT, is this Yes or No.
Also it asks for which USCIS office granted the OPT card and when? How do I find this out.

#2 noauditplz


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

USCIS office that granted the OPT card will be on the I797 you received along with OPT. On mine it says vermont service center. I do not have an answer to your first question. If you've filed for EAD with your attorneys assistance ,please post on what you did so that it will be beneficial for others like myself.

#3 gc_desperado



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:48 AM

The answer to your question is "Yes" as you have applied for EAD card while on F1 to use your OPT. Case numbers starting with WAC are cases located in California. EAC are located in Vermont Service Center, SRC are in Texas Service Center, LIN are in Nebraska Service Center. Please check with your attorney to make sure it is correct before you fill the answers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users