H1B extension app issues at VSC.....

H1B_boy

Hi,

My company filled for H1B extension (Regular Processing) at VSC on 19-Sept-2011.

Extension application converted to premium, on USCIS web site it was showing that on 2-Dec-2011, we recieved application for premium processing....with status as 'Initial Review'.

Now on 9-Dec-2011, on USCIS its showing that on 9-Dec-2011, we received application for processing (Premium is not mentioned) and status as 'Acceptance'.

Can any one advise why date changes from 2 to 9 Dec and why status changed from 'Initial Review' to 'Acceptance.....Why backwards?

Please reply......I am very much....afraid....thanks...

Hi,

My company filled for H1B extension (Regular Processing) at VSC on 19-Sept-2011.

Extension application converted to premium, on USCIS web site it was showing that on 2-Dec-2011, we recieved application for premium processing....with status as 'Initial Review'.

Now on 9-Dec-2011, on USCIS its showing that on 9-Dec-2011, we received application for processing (Premium is not mentioned) and status as 'Acceptance'.

Can any one advise why date changes from 2 to 9 Dec and why status changed from 'Initial Review' to 'Acceptance.....Why backwards?

Please reply......I am very much....afraid....thanks...

It means your request has been accepted for premium processing "Acceptance" is the first stage of Premium processing. So no need to worry..!

Archived