New H1B Regular Process California *** November Only ****

PMKris

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this morning, USCIS updated its website, and earlier it was showing H1B dates 27th october 2011, but now its shows just 2 months.

Is this mean they are done with all the cases or what? Mine filing date is 10th november 2011 but its still showing intial review.

Hello All,

I received a mail from USCIS indicating that my wife's I-539 was approved. I have no idea if this means my I-129 was also approved.

Do any of guys know this situation? Also, the status online still indicates that the petition is under review??

Please let me know if anyone has faced the same situation.

My receipt # - 12057501XX

Filed on Dec. 23, 2011

Regular Processing at CSC

Thanks and good luck to all who are waiting eagerly!

@flodiyan

Hi its normal practice in H-1 B. My wfie's I 539 email I recieved on 28tth november, but i didnt recieve anything yet, and still mine is intial review.

so they do that , there's get approved when urs petition gets approved. so wait for yours.

@flodiyan

Hi its normal practice in H-1 B. My wfie's I 539 email I recieved on 28tth november, but i didnt recieve anything yet, and still mine is intial review.

so they do that , there's get approved when urs petition gets approved. so wait for yours.

@sk12t

So, did you also file both I-129 and I-539? If so, have you also received I-539 approval for your wife but haven't received yours yet? I'm confused about this. If I-129 needs to be approved first, why did they already send I-539 approval first?

Let me know soon please.

Thanks!

Anybody from Nov filing got their approval copy yet??

Mine was approved on March 1st week but i still have not received the approval copy.

Have not got the approval copy yet? Anyone on the same boat? It has been over 3 weeks. Suggestions invited on the steps to be taken!!

Receipt date: Nov 16th

Visa Type: Regular H1B

Petition status: Approved

The petition has got approved yesterday.. My employers are having the details about the receipt number, they are not dispclosing any other info.. waiting for the hard copy of the petition..

Good luck to all those who are waiting!!

• 4 weeks later...

I use to try different numbers below and above my receipt number.

Any way mine still showing initial . Receipt date 30 nov 2011. H1b transfer regular

Are there any one from November still waiting.

I have seen latest approvals from Csc feb 15 2012. Regular processing.

Please update your status and ideas

Archived