help needed on 221g question...very urgent pls

giri2323

Hello,

My friend recently received a 221g (Hyderabad, India consulate) and is supposed to submit the evidence for the following item on white slip-221g

A complete of itinerary of serives or engagements (including both internal and client projects) that specifies the dates of each service, the names and addresses of the actual employers. and the names and addresses of the locations where the services will be performed for the duration of the petition.

He is currently on H1b (renewed once recently Oct-2011)...he has been working at end client location for quite some time now...the contract is Employer->Primary Vendor->end client...I believe his employer was to provide the evidence above but apparently even the employer doesn't have a clue of how to respond...

We tried to search on the murthy forum for any templates that were previously submitted to the consulate but no luck....I would highly appreciate if you have the document that was submitted to the consulate...

thank you very much,

Itinerary of Services:

Please find below Mr. __________ itinerary of services / engagements during his intended employment with Xpedite Technologies Incalong with the brief description of the project in which Mr._____ itinerary is to perform as a ______t utilizing his technical and analytical skills.

Client: Liberty _____

Start Date: _____

End Date: _________

Contact Person: _______

The following are the projects that ______ will be working on:

1._____

2.______

3.______

The main technologies involved in these applications are_____,____,_____,______

During his employment he will be involved in below listed duties:

1.__

2.____