H1 EXTENSION NORMAL TO PREMIUM @ VSC

H1B_boy

Hi,

My H1 normal extension filled at Vermont on 19-Sept-2011

Current status on 26-Nov: Initial Review

Due to some reason I want my H1 normal extension application converted in to Premium processing.

Is it possible .... if yes then Can I get USCIS decision on extension in 15 Days?

Please reply...

Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My company filled for H1B extension (Regular Processing) at VSC on 19-Sept-2011.

Extension application converted to premium, on USCIS web site it was showing that on 2-Dec-2011, we recieved application for premium processing....with status as 'Initial Review'.

Now on 9-Dec-2011, on USCIS its showing that on 9-Dec-2011, we received application for processing (Premium is not mentioned) and status as 'Acceptance'.

Can any one advise why date changes from 2 to 9 Dec and why status changed from 'Initial Review' to 'Acceptance.....Why backwards?

Please reply......I am very much....afraid....thanks...

Hi,

My company filled for H1B extension (Regular Processing) at VSC on 19-Sept-2011.

Extension application converted to premium, on USCIS web site it was showing that on 2-Dec-2011, we recieved application for premium processing....with status as 'Initial Review'.

Now on 9-Dec-2011, on USCIS its showing that on 9-Dec-2011, we received application for processing (Premium is not mentioned) and status as 'Acceptance'.

Can any one advise why date changes from 2 to 9 Dec and why status changed from 'Initial Review' to 'Acceptance.....Why backwards?

Please reply......I am very much....afraid....thanks...

Don't panic. That is the standard message and route for normal to PP. Its still PP. You will get ur approval in couple of days.

Friends,

Rcpt date - 12th Sept 2011

Waited till Dec 1 , no decision.

Changed to premium processing on Dec 6,

Decision - approved Dec 12, 2011.

premium processing - approved within 6 days

VSC , - H1/H4 both approved . This was 3 yrs extension after I 140. Waiting to see the approval notice to see the actual extension.

Good luck.

Archived