New H1-B Premium processing Nov-2011 Vermont Service center

vishnu9399

Packet sent : Nov 11th

Receipt Date Nov15th @ VSC, PP

Bubble moved back from Initial Review to Acceptance... Any idea on why it moved back....

Packet sent : Nov 11th

Receipt Date Nov15th @ VSC, PP

Status: Decision(Approved) as of Nov 30 (The site was updated @ 5.15 PM EST)

All the best guys !!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks! As we all know that we are at 61800 as of 11/18/2011. I am wondering if there is anybody in the same boat as I am:

Premium Processing Vermont

Docs Sent: 11/18/2011

Docs Recd: 11/21/2011

Receipt: Not yet as of 11/22/2011

Anybody else have their documents received by 21st Nov?

Folks! Great news! My visa got approved. The status online says it was approved on Dec 2nd 2011. The update happened at around 1:45 AM CST on Dec 5. Good luck to everybody still waiting.

Hi,

My company filled for H1B extension (Regular Processing) at VSC on 19-Sept-2011.

Extension application converted to premium, on USCIS web site it was showing that on 2-Dec-2011, we recieved application for premium processing....with status as 'Initial Review'.

Now on 9-Dec-2011, on USCIS its showing that on 9-Dec-2011, we received application for processing (Premium is not mentioned) and status as 'Acceptance'.

Can any one advise why date changes from 2 to 9 Dec and why status changed from 'Initial Review' to 'Acceptance.....Why backwards?

Please reply......I am very much....afraid....thanks...

Hi,

My company filled for H1B extension (Regular Processing) at VSC on 19-Sept-2011.

Extension application converted to premium, on USCIS web site it was showing that on 2-Dec-2011, we recieved application for premium processing....with status as 'Initial Review'.

Now on 9-Dec-2011, on USCIS its showing that on 9-Dec-2011, we received application for processing (Premium is not mentioned) and status as 'Acceptance'.

Can any one advise why date changes from 2 to 9 Dec and why status changed from 'Initial Review' to 'Acceptance.....Why backwards?

Please reply......I am very much....afraid....thanks...

@ H1B Boy

I am also in the same boat.

Application Sent : 20th Aug 2011

Receipt Date : 25th Aug 2011

Converted to PP : 05th Dec 2011

On Dec 09th status changed to Acceptance with case filing date as Dec 9th.

what I learned form similar kind posts is the people who have faced this kind of situation after upgrading to premimum their h1b got approved in a week or ended up with RFE.

I am going to check with attorney on monday who filed my H1B.

@Saikrishna001...thanks...

Please update this forum...about what your attorny....say....on change of date...

I will also update the same....

Also, after change of date does it says that premium processing.....mine is not highlighted...

Also, any reason about change of date.....as now from 9-Dec we shoud count 15 days.....as earlier it was from 2-Dec....

Thanks.....

Application sent with Regular processing: Nov 9 2011

Receipt Date: Nov 14 2011

Converted to PP: Dec 9 2011

Status: Approved on Dec 12 2011 for 3 years. Lawyer got the email.

Basically they took 1 or 2 days to approve the case. I am impressed.

Mine is a 7th year extension based on approved I-140 after 6 yrs completed.

Application sent with Regular processing: Nov 9 2011

Receipt Date: Nov 14 2011

Converted to PP: Dec 9 2011

Status: Approved on Dec 12 2011 for 3 years. Lawyer got the email.

Basically they took 1 or 2 days to approve the case. I am impressed.

Mine is a 7th year extension based on approved I-140 after 6 yrs completed.

hi ... thats really cool and fast ... can you also update us with the date your attorney receives paper notice ?

Application Sent : 20th Aug 2011

Receipt Date : 25th Aug 2011

STAUS : Initial Review

Converted to PP : 05th Dec 2011

On Dec 09th status changed to Acceptance with case filing date as Dec 9th. Bubble moved back from Initial Review to Acceptance

Please reply Saikrishan001....or anybody....Plz....

thanks....

My emplyeer has send a email to attorny...but attorny has not replied..... :( :( :(

Yesterday my case status got changed to request for evidence. If you don't get RFE by end of this week than for sure ur H1 B will be approved in mid of next week.

Archived