H1B Visa rejected in Mexico can we reapply in India

appyfizz

Hello Friends,

My H1B Visa after 221G Admin processing got rejected in Mexico (Petition has been sent to USCIS). Can I reapply and plead my case in one of the Consulates in India with the same H1B Petition. I have all the documents in order and the reason given by the consular officer is vague. I have a supporting client. Should I give it a shot. Please guide me through.

You can't really do much after Consul officer decided to send the petition back to USCIS. Now you only have 2 options.

1. Wait for the USCIS decision on your petition being sent to them by Consul officer- if they reaffirm your petition then you can schedule an appointment with Consulate to get your VISA stamped. The time period on this is 3-6 months

2. Since you have a supporting Client, ask them to file for an H-1 and get it approved. If your client is not willing to sponser H-1, then ask your vendor. This way you have more chances of making it to here in 30-45 days.

Hello Friends,

My H1B Visa after 221G Admin processing got rejected in Mexico (Petition has been sent to USCIS). Can I reapply and plead my case in one of the Consulates in India with the same H1B Petition. I have all the documents in order and the reason given by the consular officer is vague. I have a supporting client. Should I give it a shot. Please guide me through.

How were you notified that your application is denied? Did you receive an email? If you got the email, what does the email state?

I did not receive any email.. here's my story... I attended the Interview on Oct 25th... I got a 221g form to submit previous client letters and contract letters... I got in touch with my previous clients and they were helpful enough to give me client letters verifying my employment prior to the present client.. 2nd day I submitted those letters to the consulate.. Day 3 I got a call to submit my previous H1B petition and LCA.. I submitted them on the same day.. I got another call asking for ammended LCA my employer replied bak that I don need an ammended LCA as my past clients were in the same metropolitan area... I din receive any notification for 7 days.. On the 10th day I got a call for re-interview.. I went there and the VO called me din ask me anything.. he said he cannot issue visa and told me he is sending my petition to USCIS for revocation.. I asked him for the reason and he said previous employment irregularity... i din understand why was he concerned about my previous H1B employment wen he had to consider my present employment and there is no such irregularity too.. my present client and vendor everybody supported my current employment which din help me... as the reason given by him is vague can I not plead my case in one of the consulates in India?

Archived