Regarding Green Card process

Hi All,

I am in company B. They already started Green card processing and my I-140 is approved in EB2 category in 2016. I have worked in manager(solutions architect) band in company A in india and came on H1b on their visa. If I had continued in the company A, they would have filed Eb1 green card processing as I worked as manager in india for 4 years(green card process needs 1 year managerial experience outside of US).But I switched to company B due to some reasons,

My question is :

Can I file Eb1 by using 4 yrs experience of company A outside india ? I am looking avenues to get the green card in less time as I worked in manager level and I came to US as Sr.Tech manager level from company A on H1B?

Hi pontevecchio,

I worked in company A abroad for 4 years as solution architect(manager level) and came in company A h1b as sr.tech manager level.I worked for 6 months in company A at manager level and Switched to company B , they filed Green card in EB2 and my I-140 is approved.As eb2 is taking so much time , I am looking for avenues to get green card in less time on Eb1 or ob1 like that

Archived